Animal Prescription is to enter prescription details for Animal.this prescription will appear in Animal Medical Records but you can not edit in it.
Adding New Prescription
- Select the Animal Prescription from Animals Menu.
- Type the Owner Name or Mobile or File# in Owner field and Owners list will be appear then select the require one then Select Animal Name , Doctor Name and Date
- Type the prescription details in Prescription Text or type first letter of required product in product drop down list and list of exists products will be appear select one to insert in prescription Text,(you can add new Product by clicking on Add Icon to open Product Screen).
- can insert more than one product in Proscription Text.
- Click Save Button to save data.
- Select the Animal that you would like to edit by search with Owner Name ,Animal Name, Doctor Name or product name.
- Select the Animal from the Animal list.
- You can edit in proscription details only
- click Edit Button
- Select Prescription by search it by the Owner Name , Animal Name, Doctor Name or product Name.
- select record that you want to delete it from the List given below.
- Press Delete Button to Delete this prescription
To clear the screen for any action (Add , Edit or Delete)
- Search by Owner Name.
- Search by Animal Name.
- Search by Doctor Name .
- Search by Product name.
Print List Button
- Print List Button is used to Print the details About all Proscriptions in list below by Owner Name, Animal Name, Doctor Name or product name.
- Click Print List Button to view/print the report.
Print Prescription Button
- Select Prescription by search it by the Owner Name, Animal Name, Doctor Name or product Name.
- select record that you want to view its prescription form from the List given below.
- Press Print Prescription Button to view/print the report.
Print Graph Button
this button view/print graphic report "Product/Prescription" , It show the ratio of count of products in prescriptions per month in specific duration.
- Select product Name from Product drop down list in search criteria.
- select Date from From Date & To Date.
- Press Print Graph Button to view/print the report.